Rose³ Professional Development
We would love to help your knowledge and skills Grow!
Topics that can be covered include:
- Early Years Learning Frame Work
- Planning and Assessment
- Play-based Learning
- Key Learning Areas
- Emergent Curriculum
Many more topics can be covered, professional development to suit your needs, (jargon free!)
Suggested Session types:
- 1 hour evening
- 1½– 2 hour session (daytime)
- Whole day (organised into 3 sessions)
- Parent Sessions – do you have parents that would love to know more about play-based learning and other areas of early childhood education? It is so important for parents to understand what we are all working towards for the children in our care. Rose3 is happy to help with workshops for parents – keeping everyone informed and keeping a strong bond and continuity between home and care.
- “Playgroup” Sessions” …learning experiences set up for the children and we can all learn together. (all presenters Early Childhood Educators with many years experience and Blue Card ready!)
- Keeping educators informed of the latest educational practice, growing the knowledge about children’s learning, educator’s practice and outcomes for the community. Educational Leadership as well as individual, centre and scheme consulting is available.