Join as a group and save: Rose3 offers special Multi-membership packages:
5/10/ 20 user, whole scheme or centre packages available for discounted rates per educator.
*Please refer the Rose³ Terms and Conditions for users, 10 for 10 and 12 month members of this site.
Individual Educator Membership
$90 for 12 Months Access to an ever increasing resource bank for members including:
- Play-based Learning Resources and Overviews
- Learning Experiences Documentation Sheets
- N.Q.F and National Curriculum Overviews
- Observation and Weekly Planning Documents
- Resourcing and Learning Environment Ideas
- School Readiness Ideas and Planning
- A Personal Planning Service
See Below for Full Membership Details
“10 for 10” Trial Download
Not sure? Try 10 documents for $10.
For only $10.00 receive access to 10 planning sheets that include:
- 4 Learning Experiences
- 2 School Readiness Experience,
- 2 Templates
- 1 Observation Sheet
- 1 Overview/planning document
Full Membership Details
Click Here to get a Sneak Peak at what you will receive
Rose³ members gain access to an ever increasing bank of learning experiences, ideal for play-based, child-centred programs. Play-based Learning Experiences include:
Programming/documentation sheets include:
- Goal of experience
- Full, suggested instructions; flexible for different learning environments
- Links to the Early Years Learning Framework
- Links to Australian National Curriculum strands/learning areas like Numeracy and Literacy, Science, Social Sciences (History, Geography, Citizenship), Technology, The Arts, Health and Physical Education, as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and perspectives and Sustainability.
- Extension ideas for your learning environment.
Learning experiences will be across all areas of your learning environment: art, craft, construction, painting, imaginative /dramatic play, outdoors and the natural environment, puzzles, games, manipulative play, music, stories and the list goes on…
Resources for Educators will also include:
- Observation and Learning Story Reflection sheets to map where children play learn and how educators can focus, guide, develop and reflect on play.
- National Quality Standards Overview linking Rose³ learning experiences to the NQS 7 assessment areas for easy reference.
- Mind Mapping and Webbing suggestions and overviews.
- Weekly Planning sheets for educator and parents reference and interaction
- Key tips for successful learning environments including recycling for cost cutting, songs, rhymes, poetry, games and more…
- School Readiness and Printable Templates for educator resources. Just print and use or laminate so they can be used over and over again for those children who are ready.
Also included in membership:
A personal planning service. Need assistance with ideas specific for your environment? Would you like some extra ideas for the children’s interest areas? Rose3 can plan it for you!
This site will be an ever growing resource for members!
Trial 10 for 10 Details
(Please note this “10 for 10″ offer is a one-time only offer to try Rose3 and not an ongoing membership. Please print these documents IMMEDIATELY as ongoing access will not occur. The trial documents and sheets may change without notice.)