Welcome to Rose³. Become a Member*
Go to Sneak a Peek for a preview
Our goal is to support Early Years Educators, assisting in the creation of exciting, alive learning environments where children feel secure, valued, respected and loved.
To help educators and children to grow.
Our aim is to make the programming, planning and resourcing requirements of play based environments easier for educators and carers, so they can concentrate on their main role, supporting children to learn and grow in happy, healthy environments and therefore leading happy, healthy, learning lives.
Rose³ members gain access to an ever increasing bank of learning experiences, ideal for play based, child centred programs, and school readiness activities to prepare children for future learning.
Learning experiences and school readiness ideas include:
- Programming/documentation sheet that include overall goal, full instructions, links to the Early Years Learning Framework and key learning areas like numeracy and literacy, extension ideas and linking, supportive ideas.
- Many school readiness activities will have corresponding black line masters (printable templates), which can be printed and used by members only.
- Learning experiences will include all areas of your learning environment: Art and Craft, Construction, Painitng, Dress Ups/imaginative play, outdoor, music and the list goes on…
Resources for Educators will also include:
- EYLF Overview linking Rose³ learning experiences to the EYLF outcomes for easy reference.
- Observation sheets to map where children play and learn
- Weekly Planning sheets for educator and parents reference and interaction
- Key tips for successful learning environments.
- Black Line Masters (printable templates) for educator resources. Just print and use or laminate so they can be used over and over again.
This site will be an ever growing resource so stay tuned for more to come…
*Please refer the Rose³ Terms and Conditions for users, 10 for 10 and full members of this site.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org